Pathophysiology made incredibly easy!
Pathophysiology made incredibly easy! / clinical editors, Cherie R. Rebar, Nicole M. Heimgartner, Carolyn J. Gersch.
Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer, 
x, 530 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Other contributors
Rebar, Cherie R., editor.
Heimgartner, Nicole M., editor.
Gersch, Carolyn J., editor.
- Uniform series
Incredibly easy (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Pathophysiology basics / Cherie R. Rebar
- Infection, cancer, and genetics / Keelin Cromar
- Cardiovascular system / Adair Carroll
- Respiratory system / Jamie Albert
- Neurologic system / Casey Moebius
- Gastrointestinal system / Rachel Keen
- Endocrine system / Russell Worthen
- Renal system / Charity Hacker
- Hematologic system / Lauren Norman
- Immune system / Stephanie Hull
- Integumentary system / Tracy Schneider
- Sensory system / Amy Potter-Robb
- Reproductive system / Paula Reams.
"Reviews the basics of pathophysiology including an overview of the cell and its components, cell division, degeneration and aging, homeostasis, disease and illness. Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy is one of the top selling titles in the series presenting one of the most difficult topics to learn and information vital to nurses and student nurses in an easy to understand and remember format"--Provided by publisher.
- Subject headings
- Medical subjects
- Genre heading